THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO BUY AND SELL ITEMS!
A new week long event has been released by ROX SEA that will allow players to earn cashbacks by buying and selling in the Exchange Center Marketplace! Don’t miss this opportunity to get huge discounts and rebates by using the Exchange Center. You can buy and sell materials in the Exchange Center to get limited in-game items like Heartfelt Thanks Side Bar, Heartfelt Thanks Chat Frame, Heartfelt Thanks Avatar Frame and an exclusive Golden Demon Backpack!
Take note that this event is limited to Crystal purchases only. Diamond purchases of rare goods are not counted in this event. So anything that goes on bidding are excluded.
EVENT RULES and MECHANICS
|Transaction Bracket||Transaction Bracket Quota||Standard Tax Rate||Thanksgiving Tax Rate||VIP Card Tax Rate||Thanksgiving VIP Card Tax Rate|
- This event is limited to the Exchange Center Crystal; Diamonds purchases and auction of rare goods are not counted in this event.
- Sales only count for transactions made and claimed during the event time.
- There is a purchase rebate and sale tax rebate limit. No rebates will be given after the purchase amount reaches 5,000,000, and no tax refunds will be given after the sale amount reaches 3,000,000.
- Kafra’s VIP or Kafra’s Trial Card users can enjoy a 16% rebate on all successful purchases made within their validity period. Once expired, the rebate returns to 8%.
- The Thanksgiving tax rate is the actual tax rate after removing the sales tax rebate, and the tax of sales orders during the event are still deducted according to the normal tax rate. (To enjoy the Thanksgiving VIP card tax rate, players need to select the Exchange Center low tax amount increased in the VIP card)
- Only purchases and sales claimed during the event will be counted for the event quests.
The total tax rebate can be claimed after the event ends.
So there you go guys! Go check your Kafra Warehouse and sell your items now!